August 21, 2012 2:30 pm
From the looks of Holland America’s Cruise site, Tree will be taking the kids!
The EIGHT-day cruise sets sail from Port Everglades on December 28, visiting Turks and Caicos, Puerto Rico, and St. Thomas. Along the way, cruisers will be treated to some exciting events, cooking classes and wine tastings by the Jersey Housewife herself, including:
- Behind the scenes of stories from Real Housewives of New Jersey and Celebrity Apprentice
- Girls day out (shopping, foods and lifestyle activities)
- Culinary creations and instructions
- Fabellini cocktail and wine making seminars
- Private New Year’s Eve cocktail reception with photos
- Book signing
- Creative writing demonstrations…
NOTE: Without her PR people writing for her, Tree’s writing demonstration will begin at 8:00 pm sharp… and end at 8:01! It’s required that passenger’s sign up for this demonstration and bring CASH only!!
Inside cabins start at $1,613 per person, based on double occupancy and the reservation deadline is August 24, so get cracking. To reserve your Fabulicious cruise, call Ericka Umstead at 888-969-4768, ext. 76908 or send an email to email@example.com.
NOTE: “Crusin’ With The Joodices” was canceled quickly after no one was about to shell out any money to be captured with them on a crummy HollandAmerica cruise ship…for EIGHT days!