Let’s take a look at what’s goin’ on in the REAL world!!!
The massive fire that destroyed part of a Jersey shore boardwalk and scores of businesses began accidentally by wiring damaged in Superstorm Sandy, and should prompt coastal property owners to inspect their own wiring for similar danger, authorities said Tuesday.
Would-be armed robbers try to rob a New Hampshire bingo hall… the Bingo volunteers thwarted the robber: “I just jumped up and yelled ‘Mother (expletive) you’re mine now’ and I just went to town on him and I took him out,” the volunteer recounted.
A St. Louis waitress really, really believed that a customer left her a $200,000 tip… on a $111.54 bill. RIIIIIIGHT…
The prank group LAHWF really did spread some decent tips around! The servers were used to their cameras, and may have known something was up… the servers did get to keep their $200 tips!
The $10,000… yes, ten thousand dollars… refrigerator. Expensive, but came in dead last at ConsumerReports! This refrigerator just has to be friends with Yolanda’s fridge!
If you wanna see some crazy traffic… rush hour driving in HoChiMihnCity.
Clutch your pearls and grab your purses!!! For the first time in its 32-year history, MEN will be manning the phones at the Butterball Turkey Hotline!