RHONY Episode One Preview… yawn.
Just move around the players and give them some new lines… the RHONY premieres March 11 at 9 pm. SH readers knew the RHONY were comin’ back in March and not February back in November!
Yes, PoopyPiggyDaddy will appear…
Read with great interest that CountlessLuAnnie has taken “comedy” classes at ThePIT (People’s Improv Theater) in NYC. LuAnnie and Carole Radziwill will BOTH be featured doin’ their improv… the classes at ThePIT were filmed back in August.
More photos at ThePIT’sFBPage…
Is Heather Thomson pregnant… or is this just a bad angle??? More photos and details about last night’s “performance” from TheLaughButton…
Friends of SH used to teach at ThePIT… several years ago!! However, they teached all they could teach at their time at ThePIT. They have scattered to other parts to continue acting (MadMen) and to teach improv comedy!
But, we still have their very, VERY funny “Bridezillas” parody… from SH May 2012, which was shot right in Countless Luannie’s UWS neighborhood!!
Mary Magdalene is making wedding plans with Jesus’ mother…will Jesus’ REAL father show up for the wedding?? Watch carefully… at the 2:56 mark Jesus turns Joseph’s cup of water into a wonderful BloodyMary!!
A ten-second ad for the upcoming season of the Real Housewives of New York. Carole Radziwill calls out a “deranged” Housewife… could be any of them!!
GUESS THE HOUSEWIFE!
Which Housewife could this be??
NOT: NayNay … Carole Radziwill … Tree Joodice … Yolanda Foster… Alexis Bellino… or Cynthia Bailey!
If you guessed Kim Richards… you would be correct!!
Carole Radziwill recently got taken in by a “psychic” who told her that she would be meeting her next husband “in Europe while wearing a flowery dress.” UH… OK. “Europe” is a pretty big generalization and what are the details about the “flowery” dress??
Journalist Carole musta been too excited by the “psychic’s” words… so much so, that her “journalist” side slid swiftly south! JournalistCarole asked no pertinent questions of this “psychic” and seemed a bit too satisfied with the “psychic’s” other-worldly capabilities.
OR, maybe Carole was simply stupifyingly shockingly speechlessly surprisingly stunned. Yes, Carole’s “psychic” used the age-old, effective and very valid…”verbal” stun gun on Carole!
Those “psychics” can really pick up on their clients… especially after asking their clients questions such as: ”Does the letter “B” mean anything to you?” ”OK… how about the letter “D”? ”Hmmm… howz about the letter “R”? ”How about a vowel…”A”??
OR… making statements to their clients to pick up on their reactions; such as: ”I see blue…” “You were recently driving…” ”Your mother wants you to know…” ”Your grandfather wants you to watch out for…” Saps who are not familiar with the games “psychics” play will give the “psychic” a lot to go on as the “psychic” watches carefully for their facial expression to change or to show any glimpse of emotion as they make general statements to their client. The client will think the “psychic” is really REAL after they pick up on one reaction to a statement and run with it. Quick example: mentioning “mother” may elicit a look of sadness, indicating that “mother” is either ill or is deceased.
Somma these “psychics” use the automatic handwriting method… better known to the lay person as “SCRIBBLING” on a piece of paper… to fascinate clients into thinking that they are connecting with out-of-body spirits… and to buy themselves more time to think about which direction they should take in sharing the information gleaned from the client’s connections to the entities beyond this world!
Back to Carole!!
Actually, PollyPry was a more determined journalist than Carole! (FYI: PollyPry is from the MattStone/TreyParker play “Cannibal: The Musical”… off-Broadway play. It was fantastically funny and should have gotten to Broadway. Another example of the play being much better than the movie… but, if you haven’t seen the movie, find it and watch!!)
Some questions which should have come immediately to JournalistCarole’s questioning intellect:
- Which COUNTRY in Europe will I meet my next husband?
- What will HE be wearing?
- Is he bald?
- Does he speak Portuguese?
- How many flowers should be on the dress I’m wearing? (Carole bought a “flowery” dress AFTER listening to the “psychic”!)
- In which month will I meet him?
- What YEAR? (THIS was an essential “journalism” question… which JournalistCarole blanked on!)
- Will this guy write a song for me?
- Will this mystery man like being on a “reality” TV show?
- If “Yes,” does he know anyone in Aerosmith?
- Does he believe the ‘single shot’ JFK theory?
- Will my future hubbend get along with Tripp?
- Does my future hubbend use a straw to drink Fanta? (This question will assure that the guy has a passport as Fanta is more popular than Coke or Pepsi in some parts of the world…)
- Will my future hubbend pick up my mail for me?
- Is my future hubbend a hair stylist?
- Does my future hubbend already know MissAndy?
- Can MFH (my future hubbend) tie nautical knots?
- Does MFH know who Toby Jones is?
- Does MFH have any outstanding warrants for his arrest?
- Can MFH beat me at Scrabble? Cribbage? Hearts? Parcheesi?
- Is MFH a member of the Maidstone? (VERY important question for NYers!)
- How often does MFH visit his parole officer? (Trick question!)
- Does MFH own a tuxedo or does he rent?
- How many ex-wives does MFH have?
Enough about what Carole SHOULDA asked her “psychic.”
Let’s take a look at how Carole will actually meet her future hubbend!
- At 438 N Moore Street. The location of the very secretive Tribeca Doomsday Preppers Club.
- At the COSTCO in Queens while selecting her next read. They both grab the last copy of the book, “Love… ItalianStyle”… their fingers touch; eyes lock; it’s love (Carole Falco IS Italian…). It was worth drivin’ that ZipCar out to Queens!!
- While doing some undercover investigative work for Willie Degel, Carole deliberately dumps steak sauce on her future hubbend. (What idiot asks for steak sauce?!) Her future hubbend is intrigued by Carole’s fearlessness and sparks fly! **Sparks Steakhouse** Oh, nevermind!
- At Bed, Bath and Beyond. Carole has been seen strolling around NYC with a 15-lb frozen turkey swaddled in a plaid cashmere blanket… which was placed gently in her new BugabooBuffalo stroller. If it worked for PT Housewife, Carole KNOWS it will work for her!
NOTE: Please use your psychic abilities…
What questions should Carole have posed to the “psychic”… and WHERE will Carole find her next hubbend???
KKKelly Bensimon is sick and tired of BFrankel’s BS! ”I just want the record clear: Bravo hired me for a job, I did the job, I promoted it and I moved on. I don’t want my reputation defamed for one more second. She’s never even made an effort to have a conversation. This is real life now, this isn’t a storyline.” How interesting that KKKelly uses the words “real life” and “storyline”!!
OH NO!!! ANOTHER Housewife has a book to sell!!! RHOA Cynthia Bailey’s book has a twist… she “wrote” the book with her HouseHubbend, PeterThomas. Good ole Peter has assured himself a place on that book signing tour… can’t allow Cynthia to go off by herself now, could he? Look for Cynthia’s book to be in the DollarStore quicker than DonCaros!
PT Housewife will be showin’ off her brand new RENTAL tomorrow morning on NBC. Obviously, PTHousewife does not rate with Bravo! Bravo usually does an official Housewife Housetour. What the hell is “OpenHouseTV”??? Has PT sunk to a new low?? Don’t forget… PT is another “highly educated” Housewife!!!
That lousy boozy NY Housewife… Carole Radziwill, believes in psychics! “I don’t put a lot of weight into what psychics say, but one told me I’d meet my next husband in Europe, while I was wearing a flowery dress. I bought one straight away.” Note to Carole: You will meet your next hubbend whilst playing Scrabble with Tripp…really.
THIS is the dress!!!
We love us some DuckDynasty! Terry Bradshaw explains how he became QB at U of LA… Phil Robertson had more interest in duck hunting than bein’ a QB.
Melissa Gorga’s NEW manager, Johnny Wright, is all proud of his brand new “singing” protege...@JohnnyWright wants everyone to watch him on Sunday’s RHONJ. Somma his twitter responses were not encouraging!
@PeteGiudice is pissed… at Penny and JTG!!!
If you didn’t know by now… the whole Penny “thing,” which includes @Aarater and @bulldog_NJ (think @RoxyPoxyGirl) is to draw more atten-shun to the chaos of the RHONJ. Clearly, Bravo has oversight of the Housewives BravoBlogs, their tweets, and other social media. Is it any wonder that so many are BOOOOORED with these people?
The first runway show of its kind, a showcase for the plastic surgery of plastic surgeon Dr. Ramtin Kassir, premiered with celebrities including Danielle Staub and BubbaJax of Bravo’s Real Housewives of New Jersey to unveil their latest “work.”
BubbaJax now has some competition! @BrandiGlanville is in the running for MasterTweeter! OH… and according to Brandi BLEEEEECH! Glanville’s tweets, she continues her lovefest with YolandaFoster and LisaVanderpump is enemy #1. Ridiculous… just more junk put out for the purpose of drawing attention to the RHOBH before their season premieres. Just BOOOOORING…and so predictable.
One of our fave Housewives, Adrienne Magoof, has a brand new boyfriend. Yes, Adrienne and Rod’s kid have called it quits. OH, the news
like who didn’t see that coming that those two are no longer an item is just heartbreaking! BUT… Adrienne’s NEW boyfriend is Andy Hnilo, a model and “actor”!!! A VERY BAD ACTOR… wonder if he’s used any of these lines on Magoof…a bit hard to watch the entire way through…
Tree Joodice attended the “Just Dance with Boy Meets Girl” fashion show at STYLE360 at the Metropolitan Pavilion last night with Gia and Milania… Tree don’t take that little Appolonia… oops, Gabriella… anywhere! We all know that these **cough, cough** ”stars” don’t go nowhere unless they are compensated in some way… did Tree get her preferred method of payment
CASH or maybe some dance clothes for Gia?