NO Plastic Surgery: 12.5%
The extent of plastic surgery on three of Bravo TV’s “Housewives” shows is astounding.
Of 16 cast members on those shows, 12 have breast implants. Another of the Housewives previously had implants but had them removed.
Of the 16, eight use Botox.
Three regularly have injections of filler, either in their lips or to smooth wrinkles. Four have had other cosmetic procedures — dental veneers, light treatments, Velashape treatments and a facelift.
Only two of the 16 say they’ve had no plastic surgery. That shows you how far away from normal reality the world of “Real Housewives” is.
Here’s the lineup, based on combined data from Register reporting and People magazine.
Real Housewives of Orange County:
- Vicki Gunvalson, 47, implants, Botox and Juvéderm.
- Tamra Barney, 42, implants, Botox and intense pulse light treatments. She has downsized her implants and is thinking of having them removed.
- Jeana Keough, 53, implants.
- Gretchen Rossi, 32, no implants, Botox at some point.
- Lynne Curtin, 53, implants, facelift, Botox.
- Alexis Bellino, 32, implants reportedly. Injections of Botox and Juvederm.
Real Housewives of Atlanta:
- Nene Leakes, 42, implants, dental veneers (update 5-26-11): In April 2010, Nene got a nose job, smaller breast implants and a lift, as well as liposuction around her waist for contouring.
- Sheree Whitfield, 39, implants.
- Kandi Burruss, 33, no plastic surgery.
- Lisa Wu-Hartwell, 38, had implants removed.
- Kim Zolciak, 31, implants, Botox, Velashape treatments for cellulite.
Real Housewives of New Jersey:
- Teresa Giudice, 37, implants.
- Jacqueline Laurita, 39, implants, Botox.
- Caroline Manzo, 48, no plastic surgery.
- Danielle Staub, 47, implants, Botox, filler injections in lips.
- Dina Manzo, 37, implants.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Coming (5-26-11)
Real Housewives of New York: Coming (5-26-11)