November 19, 2012
That chick on the left in the above photo ain’t KooKooKayla… it is Lydia Stirling!
So, who is Lydia Stirling McLaughlin?
- Lydia Stirling McLaughlin is a graduate of USD and was born in Canada; raised in La Jolla, CA.
- Lydia’s aspiration was to win an Academy Award for her documentary work.
- Her grandfather, Geoff Stirling, started the first 24-hour TV station in Canada and owned several TV stations throughout that country.
- Her mother is a former actress, and her brother modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Lydia co-owns SKYLAB Modern Art with her husband, Doug McLaughlin
- Lydia and Doug McLaughlin have two boys
- Lydia also owns SKYLAB Media Group
- Lydia creates puppy jewelry… by LydiaM
- Lydia creates jewelry for humans… LydiaMJewelry.com
- Lydia is an editor of Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine… which is published by her husband, Doug McLaughlin… and staffed by Lydia and her relatives!
Very cute video of Lydia and baby Stirling...