DR. LENNY HOCHSTEIN
Dr. Hochstein, or Dr. H as he is known as, began his medical career when he applied to medical school as a merit scholar high school senior. He was able to surpass the customary four years of college and go directly from high school into medical school. The first in a long list of exceptional achievements to be obtained during his academic and surgical training. He attended the accelerated program at the Louisiana State University Medical Center where he graduated as Valedictorian of his class. It was during his time in medical school that Dr. H worked closely with the Department of Surgery and had his first scientific paper published. He received his M.D. in 1990.
He continued his training in General and Trauma surgery at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas from 1990 to 1995. It was there that Dr. H decided to pursue a career in Plastic Surgery. The ability to directly and somewhat instantly, improve a patient’s quality of life was something that appealed to Dr. Hochstein.
Becoming a Plastic Surgeon was the best forum in which to achieve that goal. It was during this time that Dr. Hochstein continued to publish scientific papers in such international publications as the Annals of Plastic Surgery. He served as surgical chief resident at Parkland Memorial in 1995.
Dr. Hochstein then continued his training in Plastic Surgery at the University of Miami from 1995 to 1998 where he had the privilege to serve as the fellow of the renowned Dr. D. Ralph Millard, with whom he wrote a paper on the peri-operative care of the cosmetic surgery patient. He served as chief resident in Plastic Surgery in 1998. It was during this time that Dr. H ran the exceptionally busy cosmetic surgery clinic at the University of Miami, as well as the surgical clinic at the Veterans Hospital of Miami.
He once again distinguished himself by winning the Academic Award at the University of Miami for receiving the highest score on the “Plastic Surgery in-service exam.” An exam, which is taken by every resident plastic surgeon worldwide.
Since 1998 Dr. Hochstein has continued his career in plastic surgery by establishing a surgical center dedicated to the complete care of the plastic surgery patient. Besides having impeccable surgical training, Dr. H has performed well over ten thousand surgeries during his career.
From the very beginning of Dr. Hochstein’s surgical training, until now, at his own state of the art surgical facility, he has set himself apart from the masses of other cosmetic surgeons. His goal has remained the same from the day he elected to become a cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon. His natural, beautiful results and thriving practice are testament to what he set out to achieve from the very beginning; changing a person’s quality of life, through self-improvement.
DR. LENNY HOCHSTEIN RESUME:
NAME : Leonard M. Hochstein
PLACE OF BIRTH : Moscow, U.S.S.R.
DATE OF BIRTH : June 18, 1966
- Livingston High School. Livingston, New Jersey. Graduation: 1984
- Louisiana State University. Shreveport, Louisiana Major: Science/Medicine Accelerated. Graduation: August, 1986
- Louisiana State University. Medical Center Shreveport, Louisiana M.D. Awarded: May 1990
- University of Texas Medical Center-Southwestern Parkland Memorial Hospital Dallas, Texas July 1, 1990 – June 30, 1991
- University of Texas Medical Center-Southwestern Parkland Memorial Hospital Dallas, Texas July 1, 1991 – June 30, 1995
HAND SURGERY FELLOWSHIP :
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital Miami, Florida July 1, 1995 – December 30, 1995
PLASTIC SURGERY FELLOWSHIP :
- D. Ralph Millard, M.D., University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital Miami, Florida January 1, 1996 – June 30, 1996
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital Miami, Florida July 1, 1996 – June 30, 1998
BOARD CERTIFICATION :
- Plastic Surgery
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / HONORS :
- Academic Award in Plastic Surgery – 1997
- Valedictorian-Science/Medicine Accelerated Program – 1990
- Merit Scholar – 1984
- New Jersey Mathematics Competition Representative – 1980-1983
- Honors Society – 1983
- Dean’s List Graduate – 1986
LANGUAGE SKILLS :
- Bickel, A. Mata, J., H, L.M., Landrenau, M.D., Aultman, D.F., Culkin, D.J.; Bowel Injury Secondary to Perforating Scrotal Injury; Review of Associated Presentations. Journal of Urology, 143 (5): 1017-8, 1990
- Rohrich, R.J., H, L.M., Millwee, R.H.: Subungual GlomusTumors: An Algorithmic Approach. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 33;300-304, 1994
- H, L.M., Millard, D.R.: Preoperative Care of the Plastic Surgery Patient. 1996
- H L.M.: Botulinum Toxin Type A for Cosmetic Purposes: Aventura News, 1998
- Current Care of Carcinoma of the Stomach. Presented at Southwestern Surgical Society, 1995
- Case Report of the Multiply Injured Patient. Presented at the Parkland Surgical Society, 1995.
- Surgical Treatment of the Cleft Lip Deformity, Plastic Surgery Grand Rounds, 1998
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- The Miami Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- The Millard SocietyCONTACT INFO:
19495 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, Florida 33180(Miami Metro)
LENNY HOCHSTEIN TWITTER… HERE.
LENNY HOCHSTEIN FACEBOOK… HERE.
LENNY HOCHSTEIN, MD… HERE.
LENNY HOCHSTEIN LINKEDIN… HERE.
LENNY HOCHSTEIN PR… HERE.
2009 LAWSUIT AGAINST LENNY HOCHSTEIN… HERE.