Yes, MeGo’s book… the one she’s been pushin’ on her BravoBlog for months… has finally been released and the customer reviews are in at Amazon.com!
22 out of the 28 reviews gave MeGo’s marriage book a ONE star rating…
These are just a few…
- “Melissa is too full of herself and although nine years of marriage is a great step, it is still nothing monumental to say “I have all the answers to make anyone’s marriage hot!” Truth be told, through this book and on tv, her husband is naturally totally inlove with her and they have their fights and bad times like everyone else. This book is just her own package to make some extra money to pretend she has some secret we all don’t know, but there is no secret. BUT if you want to just read a biography about her life, then this is the book for you. Personally, she can seem annoying and conceited and a bit full of herself in this book…but whatever.”
- “That’s rich, Teresa’ sister-in-law would write a book about family. She clawed her way on to national television to destroy her in-laws. She even attacked her own nieces. This woman has no scruples, ethics or morals.
- “I read the first chapter online and it was a joke. She wants us to believe that all the girls in school were jealous of her. That’s the same crap she peddles on Jersey Housewives! Because she falsely accuses others of what she is indeed guilty of I don’t believe anything she says.” Content aside, this book strains credulity in that was even published with it’s inept, nonsensical editing.As for the content, if you are familiar with the Bravo show she is on you can clearly see her relationship with her husband is shallow and all for the cameras. Her book does nothing to dispel this impression. Do not waste your money!”
- “Marriage advice from someone married less than my 20 year marriage? LOL You are not qualified to give advice, to sing, to dance, to act, to give decor advice, beauty tips etc. AT ALL. EVER. It would be like taking peace advice from Idi Amin, humility lessons from Madonna, how to be charitable from Imelda Marcos, relationship advice from Terrence Howard or financial advice from Heidi & Spencer. I think you get the idea. I NEVER will buy anything from anyone affiliated with RHONJ show other than Teresa Guidice. Everyone but her can’t be taken seriously. Your publisher and music manager are as clueless as you if they think they can fool anyone with the joke that is your book or music. If it wasn’t so laughable and pathetic it would be insulting. Get a clue and get off the Teresa show. A forever non fan of yours.”
- “Nothing about Melissa screams ‘love Italian style’. Italians love big and they love hard , they put their family first . Not just Italians , but all good people in general strive to do this . Melissa on the other hand is 34 years old,ready and willing to give up time with her family to gyrate and lip-sync in trashy NJ clubs while her disgusting sister babysits . A good person would not turn their husband against his own sister out of jealousy and want for control . Tell me Melissa, why should ANYWAY take your advice or want to emulate your marriage?”
Just to be fair, let’s take a look at one of the FIVE-star ratings, which were all like this… all pushin’ the book:
- “Stop what you’re doing and place your order. This book is a Must Have by all means!! Everything you want to read about and more!!”
We’re givin’ MeGo’s book 937,208,939 Kens…
(Thanks to SH reader “ScottS”!!!)