UPDATE: The Jodi Arias trial continues Monday at 10 am AST.
The Jodi Arias trial continues today at 10:30 am MST…
Expert witnesses will take the stand today.
HLN is airing the televised trial… however, HLN seems to air commercials every three minutes!
You may find it preferable to watch live streaming via the local Arizona CBS affiliate.
And, follow all the latest re the JodiArias trial at Justice4Travis… where you can see some great ‘interpretations’ of the trial:
If that’s not enough Jodi for ya, HLN has started their new show “HLN After Dark“… which airs on HLN at 10:00 pm Monday through Thursday.
“HLN’s trial experts will not only present and argue the evidence of each court day, they’ll do it in front of a live audience that doubles as a jury. At the end of each show, the jurors will vote and reveal a verdict on the day in court.”
The first show focused on the gun Jodi Arias claims she used in the death of Travis Alexander.
The “Jodi jury” was asked if they believed Jodi’s version of the story. They did not. Neither did the home viewers who could vote online.
Also at HLN… Janine Driver, the body language expert, explained to DrDrew what she saw as she watched the jury:
“My eyes were glued to the jury … and I’ve got to tell you, what was happening with the jury was unbelievable,” she said. “[They showed] signs of confidence.”
Martinez Question: What were you going to do with the [unloaded] gun? Throw it at him?
NOTE: Was astonished to see that Ms. Arias is STILL tryin’ to sell her artwork via EBay!
The following was written and compiled by Christian Daniel… it was included in yesterday’s “Jodi” update. It is a synopsis of the important facts re the trial… and bears repeating.
- 11 Men, 7 Women
- 6 are alternates
- 12 will be chosen before deliberations
- More info here: http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/12/20/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-murder-trial-jury-selected-sworn
Travis’ Dog Napoleon:
- During June 4 – 9 The dog was being watched by Travis’ Roommates girlfriend who feed him
- JA left him downstairs when she left with a gate preventing him from going upstairs
- He now lives with Travis’ good friend Deanna
Travis’ Roommates on June 4-9:
- Zachary Billing lived with Travis since Jan 2008 (Girlfriend Amanda) -Spent most of his time at Amanda’s, house-sitting her parents house while they were away. They would go home to Travis house late, watch movies and fall asleep until next morning. The rest of the time they would run errands and was not around much. He knew Travis was planning a trip and assumed he was already gone. Him and Travis did not hang out much as he spent most of his time while living there hanging out with his girlfriend Amanda
- Enrique Cortez only lived there for 2 weeks (Girlfriend Kim) – Was at work most of the time, usually gets home at 6-6:30. Girlfriend was feeding Napoleon thinking Travis was gone to Cancun already but thought it was unusual that the dog was gated from going upstairs as he had full access to the house. When Enrique was home spent most of his time playing video games and watching movies. Travis bedroom and office doors were locked. He first noticed unusual smell on Monday night when he got home from a Church activity but never asked about it. Later that night Travis was discovered by Zach
Maria (Mimi) Hall:
- She was to go to Cancun with Travis on June 10
- Last spoke with Travis at Church on June 2
- She was getting to know Travis and at the time was just friends
- She tried to get a hold of him all week
- Decided to go to his house on June 9 did not get an answer so went home and called 2 other friends Michelle Lowery and Dallin Forrest (Both already thought that Travis was already gone to Cancun) They all agreed to meet up at Travis’ house that night. They could not get an answer at the door as roommate were upstairs and did not hear them knocking so they called another friend to get garage keypad code and that gave them access to get inside house. They found Zach inside who got a key to access Travis room and found him dead. They all went outside and called 911
- She also told Detective Flores about some of the things she heard about Jodi – Stalking Travis, being obsessive, and that Travis confronted her about a week before his death about Jodi hacking into his Facebook and email.
- She was called as a witness for the State
- Both dead at time of his death
- Was raised mostly by his Grandmother
- Grandmother was alive and died December 2012
Travis Memorial & Funeral:
- 2 different events
- Funeral and Burial was June 21 in Riverside, CA (Jodi did not attend)
- Memorial was June 26 in Mesa, AZ (Jodi attended)
- Travis Obituary: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=27612575
- Travis Blog: http://travisalexander.blogspot.ca/
- Travis MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
- Key Dates between Travis and Jodi: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/31/jodi-arias-timeline_n_2387245.html
Live Trial Streams:
- 48 Hrs Original Broadcast (March 7, 2009) http://youtu.be/HelfB6s-Raw
- 48 Hrs Updated Broadcast (January 2013) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzr4YBhY_yw
- Dateline Broadcast (March 1, 2013) Courtesy of Tawnidilly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwxd7jMfgcI
- Travis Near Death Experience in his own words: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4578817560712
- Travis Memorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ31RAmF3iQ
List, Links & Facts compiled by Christian Daniel