The question is: Did YOU save all of Carole Radziwill’s BravoBlogs?
If you answered “YES” to that question, you just saved yourself a whole $7.95! Well, let’s round that up to an even $10… what with shipping and all!
If you answered “NO” to that question, you can have a complete set of Carole Radziwill’s BravoBlogs in book form! Carole’s “Madcap Tales…” are available right now on Amazon.com!!
Carole thinks that her BravoBlogs were so intriguing that she decided to gather them all for your convenience to read all at once or to have them as reference material when the next season of the RHONY commences and sell them in book form… for a mere $7.95!
Carole has mentioned that there was no “quid pro quo” for her accepting her role on the Real Housewives of New York… and that she did not sign up for the RHONY to specifically write a book!
Carole’s new book… The Widow’s Guide, blah, blah, blah… will be out just in time to coincide with the next season of the RHONY, July 2013!
In the meantime, you can enjoy all of Carole’s sassy, boozy, extemporaneously written collection of essays which she did NOT think of doing when she signed that Bravo contract for FREE … which would be found on BravoTV.com!!
NOTE: Gee, golly gosh! Hope this is NOT another Housewives endeavor which OTHER Housewives will be jumpin’ on the train to copy… just like wines, CDs, girdles (you can call them “YummieTummie” or “SquishySkweezyCouture”… they’re girdles!) and guides to living!
Can just imagine the collection of BravoBlogs by let’s say Kim Richards! Kim’s book would be a total of three pages! OR, how about WretchedBLEEEEECHRossi?! Her’s would consist of thirteen pages of links to her “GretchenChristine” products!!
(Thanks to SH readers “V” and “BJB”!!!)
Let’s play “Six degrees of Adrienne Maloof”… or “Seven degrees”!
- Adrienne Maloof on the RHOBH
- Adrienne Maloof in NYC with husband, Paul Nassif to open new office; and while in NY, Adrienne runs into new New York Housewife, Carole Radziwill
- Carole Radziwill’s book on BH Housewife, Yolanda Foster’s, kitchen wall
- Yolanda Foster married to David Foster
- David Foster’s guest on his TV special is Rod Stewart
- Yolanda Foster and Carole Radziwill watch David and Rod on TV together
- Adrienne Maloof is “dating” Rod Stewart’s son!
We like YoFo and we like Carole!!