NOTE: Check out our associate site, HITFIX… added to the SH blogroll!
Tamballs Barney… the HoneyBooBoo of the OC… has yet to get the green light from Bravo to include her upcoming wedding to Ellie in the next season of the Real Housewives of Orange County.
Tamballs tells Life&Style that her SEVEN-year-old daughter wants Tamballs to have a “HoneyBooBoo” wedding…
“Sophia, who’s 7, definitely wants to be a flower girl,” she shares. “She actually wanted to go dress shopping with me because she wanted me to go Honey Boo Boo style!”
NOTE: Apparently, Tamballs has accepted the description bestowed upon her by StoopidHousewives…. as Tamballs IS the “HoneyBooBoo” of Orange County! And… IMO, Tamballs will do anything to continue her employment with MissAndy…
In a deleted scene from last night’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Marisa Zanuck has a lunch date with LizardLipLickin’ Kyle Richards… in which Marisa explains her “hesitation” to fly in the coach section of an aircraft.
We’re callin’ total BS on Marisa’s story…
NOTE: There are several issues with this scene… and with Marisa’s divulging her distain for the coach seats when flying.
- Kyle Richards listens intently and raptly as Marisa tells her tale of the perils of flying coach… nice of Kyle to keep chewing with her mouth CLOSED.
- Kyle can barely keep from starting to laugh, as this scene was clearly a producer-induced phony baloney one, which probably started as a thought bubble in the head of a low-man-on-the-totem-pole intern producer
- Clearly Marisa DOES not fly coach… and if she DID fly coach, this was the one and ONLY time she did.
- Marisa’s coach experience was more than likely because her husband’s production company had to make the arrangements very “last minute” and the coach seats were the only seats available
- Marisa’s problem involved someone at the window seat who spilled something on Marisa. How does that happen? If a passenger gets up, they have to lock their tray table into place… what and why would that passenger be carrying anything while crossing over to get to the aisle?
- WHY would Marisa be flying commercial anyway? Would think that her husband, Dean, while making a movie, would have access to private aviation.
- The only part of this sham of a scene which has any believability is that once you’ve flown first-class, you simply cannot go back to flying coach… especially on a long flight.
Kelsey Grammer has finally reached a financial settlement with his ex-wife, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Camille Grammer, more than a year after their bitter divorce was finalized.
A source says the pair had a post-divorce settlement conference scheduled for December 20, but “it has been taken off the calendar because they hashed out a settlement within the last few days.” The couple was granted a divorce in February 2011, but they had been unable to reach a financial deal.
The pair had two children together; both were born via a surrogate mother. Details of the financial settlement remain confidential.