NOTE: Nene talks about keeping Brice in jail for a few extra days… Nene finishes up with this:
In fact there were a few other things I found funny.
1. Kim saying she’s known Sheree for ten years. LOL! I introduced them at the beginning of all this about five years ago.
2. Kim saying Sweetie didn’t need to be tanning. Black people tan!
3. Kim saying she and Sheree don’t talk behind each other’s back. Aren’t you the same person that said Sheree writes bad checks and returns the clothes she wears? Didn’t Sheree try pulling off your wig and said things about you dating married men! I could go on and on, but I’ll wait until…
4. Kandi saying the world wants to know how Marlo and I became friends. Um, the same way you and Kim became friends when you didn’t know her.
5. Kandi and Phaedra stopping by Sheree’s lot. I was laughing out loud when Phaedra said there’s not a trespassing sign out and the house won’t be ready by Christmas! You’ve got to love it!
Catch me on Watch What Happens Live this Sunday with Andy Cohen.
NOTE: Really was not going to bother with BravoBlogs. However, Cynthia said a whole lot in this one paragraph from her blog. It was Peter’s idea for their anniversary party… and Cynthia thanks Nene for helping Peter to put it all together. Hmmmmm….
I’m excited that Peter wants to do a one year anniversary party. We went through a lot at our wedding (understatement), and it was a tough first year. However, we made it to our one-year anniversary despite the naysayers. I’m actually very excited to celebrate!
We are not working with a Diddy budget or anything, but we can definitely afford to have a nice little gathering with our friends and family. Yes! There will be plenty of food and drinks, but I’m not sure if synchronized swimming mermaids in the pool will be in the budget! Thank you, NeNe, for helping Peter plan the party. Your love and support means a lot.
(Note to Cynthia: You should pay more attention to those “naysayers” you mention!!!)