Bravo must love BigGayGreggy. BGG is featured on Bravo’s site on their latest “Dish” interview… here.
From the interview:
The Dish: RHONJ viewers adore you this season. Are you surprised to be such a fan crush?
Greg: I’m honored! I know fans of the show are very passionate about who they like and don’t like, so to have a lot of support really makes me happy.
BigGayGreggy and Albie in Punta Cana…
So, BigGayGreggy is a college friend of Albie Manzo’s. So, BigGayGreggy was included in the filming of season two and three of the Real Housewives of New Jersey. (If you’re watching reruns of the RHONJ, you will spot him in various scenes. He got the most camera time appearing as a guest sitting next to Tree at the Posche Fashion Show in season two…) So, BigGayGreggy has a dog… So what!
BigGayGreggy and his lil boyfriend…
According to BGG, he has lots of fans and tremendous support of RHONJ viewers. Would someone please inform everyone WHY BigGayGreggy is on the Real Housewives of New Jersey?
Is it because:
- Caroline Manzo said so?
- Albie Manzo cried for BigGayGreggy to be on the show with him until one of his producer friends relented?
- MeGo said that she needed someone on the show whose sole purpose was to adore her… besides JoGo?
- The RHONJ was crying out for a gay cast member?
- BigGayGreggy sends Andy weekly tips for snaggin’ a guy?
- Now that BGG is on the show, he has to stay until he completes his ‘branding’ process, which is now required of anyone appearing on any of the Housewives franchises?