The Real Housewives of New York‘s Sonja Morgan caused poor, lil Kelly ‘call me Avery’ to almost stroke out when Sonja flashed Kelly her va-jay-jay while posing for photos for her still-negotiating-with-numerous-publishers (which means none of them are biting…) toaster oven cookbook.
Yes, Sonja loves the double entendre…
So, besides the luxurious photos of Sonja swathed in gold lame spread eagle on her diningroom table and all bejeweled posing with toast in her kitchen, how will Sonja fill up her cookbook? As SH is so accommodating, here are two fabulous recipes that have made the final cut into Sonja’s sure-to-be-a-NYTimes-best-seller…
This recipe is sure to get people to pay $24.95 for Sonja’s toaster oven specialties…
How to make Cinnamon Sugar Rolls:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Roll out crust on a floured silicone rolling mat, or parchment paper.
- Spread lightly salted whipped butter on your crust. Whipped is much easier than pats cut off the stick.
- You can use a butter knife or any of the below pictured frosting spreaders. I like the one with the bend because it allows you to spread evenly across the crust.
Sprinkle cinnamon until absorbed and then lightly the sugar.
- Cut 2 1/2 inch wide strips
- Then roll them into little logs 1 1/2 inch thick logs. See plated in picture above.
- Place in toaster oven on the middle rack and bake at 350 for approximately 10 minutes. You will know its time when you smell the cinnamon and their tops are golden brown. I even like them “burnt” in spots. So don’t worry about turning them around for toaster oven temperature imbalances.