These two videos were taken a month apart two years ago. The first is an interview with all the Real Housewives of Atlanta and Ryan Seacrest. What I noticed about this HWs chat with Seacrest was that nothing has changed with Nene from almost two years ago, she has just gotten worse:
The second was shot with Nene and the Real Housewives of Orange County, Gretchen Rossi, ironically at the future Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Lisa Vanderpump’s Villa Blanca Restaurant:
The Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s Nene Leakes is stretching her 15-minutes of fame into long strands of discourse on just about any topic that flys through her brain… and Nene is labeling her babble as ‘great advice’… read on and decide for yourself:
- Take control. Life threw NeNe a curveball when she discovered that the man she thought was her father wasn’t.
When NeNe met the guy who could have been her biological dad, she decided to skip the family reunion. Why? She’s a grown woman, and a celebrity. Had NeNe pursued a DNA test, she may have found her real dad, but she would have lost control over that element of her personal life.
- Give the people what they want; become the ultimate fantasy. How did NeNe steal the spotlight and become a runaway hit? She’s a fantasy for men and women alike. For one, she’s opinionated. Like a favorite aunt, NeNe is the one that will sift through the family B.S. and call a spade a spade — that’s her appeal. And who wouldn’t want NeNe to show up on their job to cuss out an obnoxious boss, in the manner that she handled Sweetie and her boss, Kim Zolciak? For some women, NeNe represents the alter-ego lioness that they are too politically correct or too socially refined to be. For men, NeNe’s unpredictability makes her magnetic.
- Burn the unsteady bridge. There is no room for the frenemy in NeNe’s world. When you’re out, you’re out. Just ask fellow cast mate from the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Kim Zolciak. The Godfather adage, “keep your friends close and your enemies closer,” just doesn’t work in the cut-throat landscape of reality TV, where everyone you’ve ever known may sell you out for their own 15 minutes of fame.
- Use what you’ve got to get what you want. NeNe has made it clear that now that she’s back on the market, she’s looking for a quality guy with some dividends. Sure, NeNe Leakes’ mile-long legs are one of her prized possessions, but she can also be charming when warranted. For example, NeNe reportedly faces-off with Star Jones on “Celebrity Apprentice.” Do you believe that NeNe snapped-off every day while working with Donald Trump? Of course not. More than likely, NeNe Leakes batted her blazing brown eyes and showed her softer side from time-to-time. “I actually really have a shy side. I am not as outspoken as people believe that I am,” admits Leakes. On top of that, she kicked the door wide open for a future connection with Trump. “I’d date Donald Trump,” she added.
- Re-create your brand. So, how does one transform oneself from an exotic dancer trying to make ends meet, to a socialite housewife, to a hit reality show contestant, and alas, mainstream stardom? Constant re-creation. You’ve never seen the same NeNe twice. She’s a woman who defies being pigeonholed; NeNe’s gigs have included writing a book, television entertainment reporter, and of course, she appears on the new season of “Celebrity Apprentice.” With those multiple streams of revenue under her belt, NeNe has the trump card to approach the producers of “RHOA” next season and “see where we can go as far as the editing, “she says, to assume some control over her image. (See point number one). (Nene taking control of the editing on RHOA to make sure her image is improved over past seasons? IMO, the RHOA producers and Andy will never relinquish the editing to Nene… buh-bye, Nene!)
Nene… needs image rehab
Check out the Nene’s video interview: http://www.rollingout.com/insidevideo/hot-off-the-reel-/13552-video-nene-leakes-uncensored-im-not-wearing-any-panties.html